Saturday, February 19, 2005

Weather Wins

Round two of the Nissan Open will start bright and early Sunday morning at 7:30 am PST... weather permitting. Third round directly after.

The sit and stitch girls survived my attempt at learning to knit. I managed not to stab anyone although one needle flew out of my hand to land about 3 feet away. Those knitting needles are wicked I tell ya. I'm not sure if knitting is for me, but I do enjoy learning new things. Perhaps if we consumed mimosas or bellinis...

A very Happy Birthday to Sarah, a reader and regular commenter... and one who just may be as hooked on the swingers, especially the young guns, as she is with her bike boys.

Curtis Strange played golf today on the Champions Tour finished today with a 1 under for a tourney total of 1 over. He moved from T56 to T32, not bad at all.

So no golf. It's off to lunch and a movie or two. Hitch would be the first choice.

If you are stuck indoors with your significant other due to inclement weather preventing you from playing a round you might want to try a game that will still let you yell FORE.

Play Through.

Link

posted by Musey @ 1:45 PM   3 comments

3 Comments:

At Sat Feb 19, 05:13:00 PM CST, Blogger jag said...

AW! Thanks.

And I am totally hooked on them. *cough*

 
At Sun Feb 20, 06:52:00 PM CST, Blogger Musey said...

You're welcome, Sarah. I hope you had a wonderful day.

LOL I thought so... addicting they are, I know.

 
At Sun Feb 20, 10:31:00 PM CST, Blogger jag said...

I did! It was so awesome. I actually celebrated the night before (went home and brought a friend with me) and we watched tv, had cake and I opened my gifts. Then on Saturday, mom and I watched my brand new dvd of Breaking Away (it was totally the best gift).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home