Saturday, February 05, 2005

Mickelson leads by Four

The lead flipped back and forth during this third round at the FBR Open between Phil Mickelson and Kevin Na. With Kevin finding bogeys while Phil fired birdies. Phil with a 5 under, 66, for a 14 under tourney total. Kevin with a 1 under, 70, for a 10 under tourney total.

Musey's Shot of the day goes to Matt Gogel's second shot on the 8th, about 153 yards, to hole in as an eagle.

A lot of other crowd pleasing shots today as well. Kevin Na had a nice chip in on the 11th for birdie. I just love those shots. The pros make them look so easy.

Best Dressed is a mystery today because I was too busy trying to catch a glimpse of Kevin Na's shirt color under his jacket. Although this could have been his golf shirt. Mock turtle neck or mandarin type collar with a zipper. Kevin... FYI, there are cameras everywhere. Be sure to show your best side as much as possible.

Bernard Langer did look color coordinated for desert play. A very eye pleasing look.

Players on the move, Mark Calcavecchia going up from 24th place to tie for 7th place with a 6 under, 65. Mark, a three time winner here, quipped he would "almost rather miss the cut at the US Open" than the FBR Open.

Didn't Mark meet his bride at the Phoenix Open? Or was it at the Bryon Nelson? I get those two party tents mixed up.

Hank Kuehne going down with a 9 over, 80, to tie for 71st place going in to final round.

Notables: Jonathan Kaye, the 2004 FBR OPEN winner, posted a 1 under, 70. Vijay Singh fired a bogey free 5 under, 66.



posted by Musey @ 11:55 PM   5 comments

5 Comments:

At Sun Feb 06, 11:42:00 AM CST, Blogger jag said...

Nice to see I wasn't the only one trying to figure out what Kevin was wearing.

 
At Sun Feb 06, 12:32:00 PM CST, Blogger John S. said...

I was surprised the 16th hole wasn't chanting about Kevin's choice of attire. Nothing like thousands of drunk fans chanting "Nice....Shirt" while you're teeing up.

 
At Thu Oct 27, 03:41:00 PM CDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good vw jetta tdi post!

 
At Wed Nov 02, 12:15:00 PM CST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Blogger, do you have any other blogs? I have been looking around at
blogs related to this post and I found your site. I have a site that is
some what related to your blog and I thought it would help. So I wanted
to leave you a quick message while I was here. Take a look; you will be
happy you had did! My site deals with business opportunity leads related information.
Also I have some great stuff on my site that may be of assistance to
you.

 
At Fri Nov 04, 05:50:00 AM CST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there Blogger, Do you want to be VERY succesfull? I have been looking around at blogs related to this post and I found your site.
I have a site that is some what related to your blog and I thought it would help. So I wanted to leave you a quick message while I was here. Take a look, you will be happy you had did! My site deals with home based business lead related information. Plus I have some free stuff on my site that may want to use.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home